Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provision
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is Stellato s.r.o. reg. nr. (ICO) 11834374 with its registered office at Sanderova 1616/16, 170 00 Prague 7, / entered in the Trade Register kept in Prague 7 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator“).
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
Company name: Stellato s.r.o.
Address: Sanderova 1616/16, 170 00 Prague 7
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order:
• name and surname
• email address
• postal address
1. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
• fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator pursuant to Art. c) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
1. The purpose of processing personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
• fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
2. There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller shall store personal data
• for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of two years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
• providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
• providing marketing services.
1. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Personal data processors
1. The processing of personal data shall be carried out by the controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
• Mailpoet service provider
• possibly another provider of processing software services and applications, which, however, are not currently used by the administrator.
VII. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
• the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
• the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
• the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular passwords, anti-virus program, encryption.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
2. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on November 25, 2021.